Monday, November 17, 2008

Lauren and Ryan

While working my way through college at Boston University, I took a job waiting
tables at the infamous Boston Beer Works across from Fenway Park. Long shifts,
late nights and many, MANY drunken baseball fans were in my future for the next
2 years. Somehow though, it all was bearable because on my second day, I met
Lauren. At first glance, she seemed friendly enough, a nice and normal, cheerful
girl. I thought to myself, "we could be friends!"


Fast forward through 2 hellish baseball seasons at Beer Works and a few more
years and Lauren and I are still friends. She's been my rock and sanity whenever
I've needed one and more importantly, she's crazy funny. So when Ian and I had
been dating for, oh, about a year, we decided she would be the perfect fit for
HIS friend Ryan. Prior to this, we'd tried setting Ryan up with some of my other friends,
but it just never seemed right. This time, it seemed different with Lauren.


While I've never had impressive matching skills, I am now considering a new
found hobby because I'm so excited to say that these two wonderful people and
amazing friends are now engaged to be married next year in New Hampshire on
September 26, 2009. What's more, I was honored when Lauren let me
take their engagement photos, and I have to admit, I started getting a bit emotional
as I was editing them!


So enough story time - Congratulations to my two very good friends and enjoy the
photos taken at the Blue Hills in MA.





Favorite of the day.











Very sexy.




What a cute couple!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for the sneak peak! Love what I see & can't wait for more!

Thank you also for taking our engagement photos- I can't believe I'm friends with such a talented person. You really made the session feel special, I was surprised by how comfortable Ryan & I both felt. And of course it was all the more special having one of our matchmakers taking the photos!

We have come a long way from that awful host stand & BudLite bottles at Kilroys and I can't wait to celebrate with you next September!
Loveyou!
Lauren

Anonymous said...

those pictures are awesome! and I love the scenary