Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh Boy


So I have been uber neglectful of my blog for some time now...it is awful.
At least I can say that the reason is a good one - I've been very busy!!!
I'd forgotten how exhausting moving can be, both physically and
emotionally. In the end it will be all worth it and I cannot wait.


I have so many weddings and portrait session I still want to share on my blog
so over the course of the next few weeks I am going to try to work my way through everything.
Hopefully I will get it all posted, but if for any reason I miss someone,
my apologies in advance!


This fall has been very busy with engagement sessions so I wanted to share
one with you today. Mark and Ellen are actually getting married on
Saturday (two days!) in downtown Boston. I cannot wait for their wedding
because I LOVE photographing this couple. They have a lot of great energy and
are extremely romantic with one another. I am very much looking forward to their
wedding this weekend so make sure to check back soon for pics from the big day.


Enjoy!

(Pssst...don't forget that holiday ordering deadline is December 8th!)




How cute are they?







GORGEOUS Sunset...probably one of the best I've seen all fall.












No comments: