Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ellen and Mark

Ellen and Mark were married late yesterday afternoon at the Langham Hotel
in downtown Boston. While I am going to do a full post on their wedding,
I HAD to share a few select favorites that I picked out late last night when
I got home from the wedding - I was so excited to edit their photos that I couldn't wait!


More to come, but in the meantime, these are for Mark and Ellen who I know
are going to have an amazing adventure in Thailand for the next two weeks!
Congratulations you two! I am so incredibly thrilled and honored to have spent
yesterday with both of you - you are remarkable individuals.



Ellen is simply breathtaking - there are no other words to describe it.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi michelle!
im lisa ellen's sister and i snuck on to your site to see if you had any pictures up yet.

they look wonderful so far and i cant wait to see the rest!
i also wanted to say how wonderful you and your other photographer were.
you guys were amazing and so fun to be with!
thanks again for everything!
lisa =)