Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

It's Turkey Day! Perhaps one of my favorite days out of the year because it
involves my great loves in life: Food, Family and Drinks. This Thanksgiving
is a bit more special to me because it marks a new chapter in my life in
a brand new city. Tomorrow morning I will say goodbye to city that I have
called home for more than 8 years now and drive south to start anew. It strange,
sad and exciting all at the same time, and as I write this, I'm getting a bit sadder
so I better move on quickly. But first, I must say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
to everyone who has made this place feel like home to me. My friends who have
been my lifeline while I've been so far away from family...My clients who are the
most amazing people ever and whom many I have come to call friends...
Coworkers and fellow photographer friends who have challenged me to strive
every single day to be a better photographer and to follow my heart...to everyone
who has supported me and believed in me. I will miss you all!

While this won't be my last time posting a Boston wedding as I will still be
working up here quite a bit next season, I wanted to bid farewell to Boston
with a wedding from a month ago. It seemed only appropriate since
Ingrid and Jeremiah were married at Marsh Chapel on Boston University's campus,
which is where I got my start here in Boston as a very unsure college freshman.
The October 25th wedding was small and intimate, followed by a very festive,
but simple celebration at Radius in downtown Boston.

Enjoy the photos and next post will be care of Alexandria, VA!!!














This was one of my favorites from the day. I love the dramatic lighting!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you and ian on the move. Its an exciting time to be living in the washington area. Boston will surely miss you.

Kate@MKDPhotography said...

Beautiful work Michelle. Really. I love those two bridal/dress shots! I hope you are settling in with your new digs. We need a blog post about your new place!

-Mike