Sunday, October 26, 2008

Amanda and Mike - September 26, 2008

I am so backlogged on blogging that I've decided the only way to get through
it is to just go one wedding at a time. So we're dating back to a month here,
but I guess I have to start somewhere...

You might remember Amanda and Mike from their engagement session back in August.
It is very hard to put into words the energy and love that this couple radiates.
You really cannot help enjoying yourself when you are around them.

Their wedding day started out, well wet and rainy, courtesy of Hurricane Kyle.
But when I arrived at the hotel to start photographing Amanda, she was in such
amazing spirits, laughing and joking about the weather. I could tell right away
that the weather was in no way going to bring down this day.

The ceremony and reception were held at Lakeview Pavilion (and I'm glad to
announce that a few of Mike and Amanda's wedding photos are going to be
featured in the venue's new brochure, due out in December!). The entire day
was filled with laughter and once the music got going, it was a party that kept on
rock'n late into the night. Guests were dancing with their glow sticks and siesta
hats while feasting on the most amazing chocolate fountain bar I've ever seen.






The excited and anxious bride!




The handsome groom.

Such a sweet picture with his niece.

At the alter.






The stunning bridal party.




Stealing a kiss when they thought no one was looking!!!!




Siesta Time!!!







The AMAZING Chocolate Fountain...yum!




Perfect end to a rainy day!


Congratulations again Mike and Amanda!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle - these photos are truly stunning! Awesome work!

Unknown said...

Hey! I got married on the same date. This year I booked a nice and cosy convention center for my anniversary party. All my friends and cousins flew from faraway places. Anyways, it was nice coming across this post because I got a good idea for my sister’s wedding now.