Monday, October 20, 2008

Announcement and Holiday Deadlines

I know I have been totally MIA, but all of you, my clients, have to come first.
I apologize to everyone out there who checks my blog on a regular
basis - I promise to update it as soon as I can with all of the goodness that has
been going on. For right now though, there are a few announcements I need to make.

Drum roll please....

Well, it's no real surprise to most of you that as of December 1st , my official
address will be Alexandria, VA. Ian was offered a job promotion and
we are very excited for the chance in a change of scenery.
For all of you new brides out there, don't worry, I am still booking a
limited number of commissions here in Boston f
or 2009. This city will always
have a place in my heart and I will take every
opportunity possible to visit it.




I also want to announce HOLIDAY DEADLINES for everyone out there.
If you want to order an album to have before the holidays,
please let me know now! The design process can take 2-3 weeks.


***ALL ALBUMS MUST HAVE FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL BY
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 9th***

***Print Orders are due by Monday, December 8th to guarantee
delivery by Christmas***



Cheers and I promise to get some wedding photos up here soon!!!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats Michelle, exciting news although Boston will miss you! (Yeah, I'm totally stalking your blog.)

Kate@MKDPhotography said...

So I guess we really need to make plans for dinner then...Congrats!