Monday, October 6, 2008

Ingrid and Jeremiah's Engagement

Ingrid found this great little spot for her and Jeremiah's engagement
session. Larz Anderson's Park is located in Brookline and is just a photographer's
dream. There were so many cool places to photograph and we had luckily been
graced with a gorgeous afternoon. Ingrid had told me prior to the session that
her and Jeremiah were a bit nervous about having their picture taken, but after
awhile, they both definitely got comfortable we got some awesome shots.


Take a look...







I really love the colors in this one.






Sweet.



Look at this delicious afternoon sunlight! So amazing!



Although it was really tough to choose because I loved so many, this next one
will go down as my favorite of the day.













I do love my textured walls.









Be sure to check back in a few weeks for Ingrid's and Jeremiah's wedding post!
They are getting married down on my old home turf at Boston University's
Marsh Chapel at the end of October.


No comments: