Tuesday, August 5, 2008

One Crazy Afternoon...


Amanda and Mike are planning this AMAZING Tuscan-themed wedding at the Lakeview Pavilion for later this fall. So when we started talking about their engagement session, we felt that we had to do at least some pictures at a vineyard...

...but that was only the starting point! The three of us had such an fun-filled, whirlwind of an afternoon. We sort of just hopped in the car and drove, stopping wherever we saw fit. Not only did we get some spectacular shots, but we also got to indulge in wine and ice cream. Let me tell you, this couple has set the bar pretty high for my expectations for engagement session!


ENJOY!

(I have to note here that I had so much fun playing with textures on this image. By the time I was finished, I was like, "Hey! I want to hang that in my dining room" - although I guess that would be weird considering Amanda's engagement ring is in the picture, but still! What a cool vintage wine poster this would make!)




Bella decided to come along for a few...


This one is just so classic.
Love = Ice cream.





I love both of their expressions on this one.




Ahh....the perfect end to the perfect afternoon.

No comments: