Monday, July 14, 2008

Need to Blog!

I have been very neglectful towards my blog recently and the list of everything to put up here is continuing to grow. While I still need to post Christie's and Mike's wedding photos, I want to share today a few images from two very different weddings for two very different couples this past weekend.

Saturday I had the pleasure of helping out Vanessa Photography for Dave and Denise's wedding at Sapphire Estate in Sharon, MA. It was a daytime wedding and the weather was perfect. As we were walking down the road towards the lake for some photos, we decided it would be fun to hold up traffic. When we were done, the bride and groom got a lot of honks and congratulations!






Then on Sunday Vanessa and I traveled down to the Coonamessett Inn in Cape Cod for my wedding with Kate and Matt. You may remember them as the really cute and absolutely gorgeous couple from the holiday engagement photos last December...this wedding was just so amazing in so many ways, but mostly because of how wonderfully caring these two individuals are (and not just to each other, but to everyone around them). They were both so laid back the entire wedding and after dinner we were able to sneak out of the party for a few quick pictures at the beach....






Congratulations to both Dave and Denise and Kate and Matt!

(More photos to come soon...I promise!
)

No comments: