Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kate and Matt - July 13, 2008


Kate and Matt are a very unique couple who both have this unbelievable source of energy that just follows them around. I had never met this couple prior to them booking me as they live in Virginia, but the minute we started shooting their engagement session back in December, I knew that photographing their wedding was going to be amazing. They were immediately comfortable, having fun, laughing and just being themselves. They are also just so photogenic that I hardly had to do anything and they looked stunning in all of the photos.

Fast forward a few months to last Sunday at the Coonamesett Inn in Falmouth...

If I had to pick one highlight from the wedding, it would be the ceremony. Kate is a school teacher and before she came up here for the wedding, she had all of her children write down advice for being married. If I have to say so myself, her school children are pretty smart, as they advise Matt that he should:

a.) Kiss her everyday.
b.) Take her to a Red Sox game
c.) Take her to a really nice restaurant
on their anniversary, like Applebees.

Love. Baseball. Food. Does it really get any better than that?









Kate wore Pink Shoes. Awesome.







She makes such a beautiful bride. I can't believe how calm she looks in this photo!




Quite the McDreamy. Sorry ladies...he's married now! Walking down the aisle



Waiting for her.



MARRIED!

Yum! Cupcakes!


This is one of my favorites of the day. It really captures who these two are as a couple. Matt is just so caring and loving towards Kate all the time.






Always the gentlemen, Matt holds the door for her.




Carrying his bride off into the sunset.

Gotta love those pink shoes.


Congratulations Kate and Matt!

No comments: