Sunday, June 29, 2008

The New Album


So about a month ago I got in my new album sample and have been meaning forever to post some pictures of it (because I am in LOVE with it!) I was originally scheduled for engagement sessions all weekend but alas, the weather did not cooperate...

...which left me with time to finally shoot the album! Bonus??? I just got a new lens! Nikon 28-70 f/2.8 - it's a pretty lens.

However, my album is even prettier.





This is the Perspex Cover. It is metallic print permanently mounted to a Plexiglas panel. Very Cool.




And it has cool features like Gatefolds and Wingflaps


Solid Craftsmenship.


Here's a cool idea for an alternative to guest books.

The below is a custom item I made for a client of mine to be used at their wedding for guests to sign. It is an 8x10 handmade folio with (6) 5x7 prints surrounded by white matting. The cover is Japanese Silk Fabric with an accent silk ribbon. The cool thing about these folios is that they fold nicely into a book for storage and transport and look great when unfolded and out on display.

Just an idea to share for all the brides out there!









No comments: