Monday, July 28, 2008

Country Bumpkins


When Heather first told me her wedding was being held in Rochester, MA. I was like, "Rochester, where? Isn't that in New York?" Alas, apparently there is a Rochester, MA and it is the closest to being back home in Wisconsin that I have yet experienced out here on the East Coast...it made me a little homesick to be honest.

After the session though, I discovered that

a.) yes, Rochester, MA does exist.
b.) it is GORGEOUS out there. Words cannot describe the amazing sunset we had (hopefully the pictures do)
c.) Heather and Joe totally rock. They are up for anything and I am SO excited to shoot their wedding in a few weeks.

ENJOY! Lots more coming soon, including Aitza and Rui's Engagement Session, Amanda and Mike's Engagement Session and Susan and Jay's Wedding....whew! Busy weekend!



We started out the session on a nearby beach.







I love this shot - her tattoo is so beautiful.



The playground seemed to fit Heather's and Joe's personalities perfectly!










And then we made our way over to the farm. Who doesn't love a tractor???




Especially with a sunset like this behind it.





This is one of my favorites from the day. I love Heather's laugh - she is one of the most expressive people I've had the opportunity to photograph.





See! I told you the sunset was amazing!










And of course, we had to go into the cornfields.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link