Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hotness


Weather and Photo-wise that is...

To state the obvious, it is HOT here in New England (and I don't have AC) but I will survive. And really, I can't complain because I'll take this any day over 10 degrees with snow and freezing ice.

Luckily a few weekends ago when I met with Suzanne and Jay for their engagement session, it was not quite as "sweaty" as it has been lately. Rather it was a perfect Cape evening with a GORGEOUS sunset (and did I mention a hot couple?!?) It took me half way through the session before I look up from my camera and exclaimed to Suzanne "I know who you remind me of! Charlotte from Sex and the City!" (yes, that show is still a guilty pleasure of mine)

We had fun playing in the sand and water, although I think Suzanne had it right when she decided that Jay would go in the water and she would piggy-back it with him :)















Thanks so much for driving all the way from New Jersey to play on the
Cape with me you two! I can't wait for July!

No comments: