Sunday, June 1, 2008

Rachael and Dan's Engagement

I was at a Bridal Shower today (playing...not working) and someone asked me how I felt about being a wedding photographer. Well, that's a great question, because I was actually thinking the other day about how lucky I am to have such wonderful clients to work with who help make loving my job all the more easier. I love photographing weddings, but more than that, I love getting to know my clients on a more personal level. They are all so unique and its amazing and humbling how many great people/couples I get to meet in my profession.

Rachael and Dan are no exception. Their 1 1/2 hour engagement session turned into 3 hours because we were having so much fun! It was a gorgeous day with beautiful scenery and we just laughed our entire way through the session. Even though Rachael claims she's not photogenic, I think she's crazy!!! She's gorgeous! Look!





Rachael and Dan were such troopers that day! The water was freezing, but they just ran right in. AWESOMENESS.










Trying some new post processing techniques to see how I like them. It's getting there! I like the darker, bolder colors with the wrought-iron gates...





Thanks for being so great to photograph you guys! I can't wait for the October wedding!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Thanks Michelle. These photos look great. We had a great time too with you guys (even with a frigid water jump). Can't wait until the wedding.