Saturday, January 17, 2009

Susan and Darren - January 10th

New England must have thought I'd forgotten what snow looked like
because we got quite the storm for Susan and Darren's Connecticut
wedding two weekends ago. I think over a foot fell throughout the reception,
making the Aquaturf Club the perfect backdrop for their wintery, white wedding.

Susan and Darren didn't let the weather bother them one bit though.
They even braved the bitter cold for a few photographs out in the
soft, falling snow. I love when my couples will do anything
for a few good photos. And Susan and Darren were so
relaxed the entire day - nothing bothered them! All day long
they were both just so wonderfully happy and thankful to be
marrying their best friend...









Susan's florist used some leftover lace from her dress to wrap her bouquet. Gorgeous.


The bride-to-be.






She is SO Stunning!




Jovee (Jovee Henehan Photography) was my second for the day.
She spent the afternoon with the boys. This was one of my favorites!




Looking pretty darn good before going down the aisle!




Married!







Making their grand entrance and showing off some dance moves.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual nothing you do seizes to amaze me. They are all just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thank you Michelle!!