Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Boudoir

Boudoir Photography has slowly been gaining more popularity over the past
few years, mostly because a lot of women are discovering that it can be done
in a classy and tasteful style. I personally love boudoir sessions because its an
opportunity to hang out and drink wine with funny, confident women while
taking awesome photos. Who wouldn't like that?

I met up with Kate and Nikki in Alexandria at the Hotel
Monaco, a very eclectic,
contemporary hotel for a sneaky session away from their husbands - they
are planning a sexy surprise for the one-year anniversary gift. They both
were so awesome in front of the camera - in fact, they even said that once we
started shooting, they kind of forgot that they were in their underwear! They
were also nice enough to let me post a few "appropriate" photos for the
blog so thank you to them! Hopefully it might give some of those other newly
married or soon-to-be married women a confidence boost to try this.
I highly recommend it!

In other news, I will be in Boston for the remainder of the week.
I have a wedding and some portrait sessions so there will be lots to share
when I get back.

Have a great week everyone!
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them! I can't wait to see the rest, I can only imagine...