Friday, September 26, 2008

Meg and AJ's Engagement

Still trying to catch up! Meg and AJ were my first 2009 wedding clients - they
booked me back in the fall of 2007! Since then, they both have been finishing
up law school and studying hard for their Bar Exam so it took some time before
we were finally able to squeeze in their engagement session They are getting
married next summer at
Zukas Hilltop Barn, which is very lush and green. So
for their engagement photos, they really wanted to do something in the city.
They suggested the Beacon Hill area and I thought it was a great idea. I always
love when I get to wander the streets of Boston look for cool places to photograph.






We found a secret private garden that we snuck into.






Wanted to try something new on this one and I think it works! I really love the mood.

Very classic and cool.


So this photo has an interesting story. Apparently there is a street in Beacon Hill
that you have to pay $250 to photograph on. Huh??? We were not aware of this
until Meg and AJ were already lying on the ground and a neighbor came out and
not-so-politely informed us of it. Well, me being myself, I took the shot anyways
and we left. Isn't anything free anymore?!?



One of my favorites from the day.


Thanks Meg and AJ! I can't wait for next summer.

No comments: