Monday, September 15, 2008

Aitza and Rui - September 7, 2008

So I am getting a bit behind on my blogging so I will try my best to catch up this week. I have been shooting a lot so I want to make sure to share all of the photo goodness with everyone. PLUS I am going to have an exciting announcement shortly so make sure you keep checking back.

For today though, I want to share Aitza and Rui's Wedding photos. When I met with this couple back in March, we clicked right away. I remember leaving our initial meeting and being so excited to work with them because of their spunk and energy. The wedding did not disappoint. Aitza's amazing sense of style and attention to detail made this particular wedding a "show stopper," so to speak. I even overhead their guests commenting on how unique everything was, including the venue.

Veronique Ballroom has unbelievable architecture and decor that really lends itself to some great, editorial style wedding photos. Add onto that the fact that there was no wedding party, and it left plenty of time for Aitza, Rui and I to do some awesome photos.

ENJOY!







Like most women, I have an obsession with shoes. Aitza does too! Check out this bling!


I love this shot. So real.




Look how excited she is!




Happy Bride!



Handsome Groom.















Yes! Awesome architecture and lines!

The tablescapes were gorgeous. I loved the flowers she selected.



How cool is this centerpiece?


Aitza and Rui's very unique cake. It matched the decor of the building PERFECTLY!


A sweet late night treat for the guests: Milk and Cookies





The Happy Couple enjoying a dance together.



Congratulations Aitza and Rui!

1 comment:

Mike said...

You're looking all dark an moody. I love the blue wall, couch & cookie shots. Looking really good! I miss ya at the office. Keep up the awesome work!