Friday, September 19, 2008

Fenway Park

When we looked at the weather forecast for Michelle and Brendan's engagement
session, it didn't look too promising. Having already rescheduled once and living
in New York, they decided we had to make the session happen, rain or shine.

Original Plan: Sunny Beach Photos (Not going to happen)

New Amazingly Awesome Plan: Photos inside Fenway Park

When Michelle told me her Dad had access to the park and did we want to do
the session there, I was like "Hell Yes we do!"
I have been dying to do a session
inside the park for ever and now I can finally cross it off my list.
As always,
while inside the park, I really tried to find tiny obscure places to shoot that
didn't exactly let you know where we were. And then of course, we had to
do a few "traditional" shots one would image in Fenway Park.
For example, what says Fenway better than Yankees vs Red Sox?








This is one of my favorites from the day. I really like the mood.












They're such a fun couple!





No comments: