Monday, August 18, 2008

A Wedding - and Three Anniversaries

When I sat down with Nicole a week before her wedding, she told me that her wedding date was not just any date...it was her mother's wedding anniversary, her grandmother's wedding anniversary AND her great grandmother's wedding anniversary. That's right. 4 generations all married on 8/09. That is truly something unique.






Her dress was breathtaking.





The beautiful bride.



And her groom.Nicole and Eric were married at St. Anne's Church in Somerville. WOW. This church was spectacular.


A special thanks to Bruce, my second photographer, who got this amazing shot from the balcony. The architecture of this church was truly a sight to see.


I loved the mood of this one...








The reception was held at the Kernwood Country Club in Salem, NH.



So since I'm, oh, maybe 90% German, I had never seen this dance before, however seeing as I am a lover of eating, drinking and being merry (and it pretty much seemed that this dance was celebrating all of the above), I was all for it!



Nicole and Eric's very unique wedding cake.
I love this shot.


But I may love this one more....

Congrats Nicole and Eric!

1 comment:

Kate@MKDPhotography said...

These look amazing!! I love the ring shot especially, what a lucky couple to have all of these gorgeous images!!