Monday, August 25, 2008

Julie and Justin - August 16, 2008

Julie and Justin were married last Saturday at the Linden Place, which is a historic mansion from the 1800's located in the small, coastal town of Bristol, RI. Not only was the location gorgeous, but the weather was absolutely perfect that day. The wedding was coordinated by Colleen, from Classic Weddings and she just did a spectacular job on all of the tiny details.


Prior to the wedding day, I had only met with Julie, as her and Justin live in Washington DC. Now, this is uncommon for me to arrive the day of the wedding having never met the groom - I actually was nervous! What if he was a total jerk to work with! Of course though, I should have known better since Julie is such a sweet, sincere individual. As it turns out, Justin was by far the easiest groom I've ever worked with! I've never seen a groom so into his wedding pictures!

The entire wedding party was great to work with and Julie and Justin were amazing for letting us drag them around the mansion and the small town of Bristol for photos. I think it was well worth it :)




Julie's Dress was so beautiful.

The handsome groom.And the beautiful bride.
Yum. Nice window light.

I adore this picture. Her dress fit the decor of the mansion perfectly.

SO STUNNING.


This is the largest spiral staircase left in the US? Or something like that? The house curator told me the details, but I guess I wasn't listening very well! I had a lot of my mind at the time :)
The lovely ladies.


And the dauber gentlemen.

Woo-Hoo!


First Kiss!
We did it!




Such a sweet photo. I love it.


And of course we had to go down to the water for some photos as well. There really wasn't a beach here, just a tiny patch of sand, but I did my best to make it look "beachy!" As we were taking these photos, Justin said he always wanted a destination wedding so he was glad we were doing beach photos because that will make him feel like he had a destination wedding...these photos TOTALLY could have been taken in Mexico, or someplace like that!



The carriage house was the location for dinner and dancing.

The room looked so cozy.

Some serious bling going on here.




Congrats you two! I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon!











No comments: