Sunday, October 28, 2007

Personally...


Today during my engagement session, my client asked me if I ever shoot personal work.

I do!

And in fact, I have been meaning to post them. The following work was taken last weekend to celebrate the fall and the brilliant colors...ENJOY!

I was driving when I just randomly found this gorgeous little pond - it happened to be the perfect time of day and I captured the spectacular colors reflecting in the water.


Have I ever mentioned how much I love my Lensbaby?


I have a secret obsession with churches and steeples. I find them fascinating. I captured this one right before a huge downpour.


And these I just threw in for fun - despite the fact that Ian hates having his photo taken, he is always a good sport.
I love this one of him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
It's Karen, who used to be over at the Atrium! I just wanted to say that I love your website - it is really beautiful! I hope you're doing well; take care. :)