Friday, March 7, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

While sadly I have no pictures to post today (which I hate doing), I think it will be okay because I'll have MORE than enough to share when I get back from my trip!!!

I have been looking forward to this trip since last summer and it is finally here. I promise to share everything with you, along with hopefully some spectacular photography when I return.

Additionally, I promise to have some exciting and new products (along with Album samples!!! I know many of my couples have been waiting to see them) that I will be introducing in 2008 that will be announced shortly after I return from the WPPI tradeshow.

AdiĆ³s and see you all in two weeks!



March 8th - 16th: Playa del Carma, Mexico!!!
March 17th - 20th: Las Vegas for the Wedding and Portrait Photographers International Tradeshow and Convention

No comments: