Sunday, September 2, 2007

A White Cap Wedding

Well I may not have gotten to vacation on the Cape for my Labor Day weekend, but I certainly got the next best thing. Saturday I had the privilege of photographing Heather and Chuck's "White Cap Wedding," which included boat rides, harbor cruises and a gorgeous sunset (not to mention an awesome bluegrass band and a tasty ice cream sundae bar!)

I also had the honor of meeting Stan Grossfeld, a 2-time Pulitzer Prize winning photojournalist who also happened to be the Bride's Brother in Law...needless to say, the pressure was on!

The wedding was as beautiful as the couple and the weather was a perfect 10.

A perfect day for a perfect couple....








1 comment:

The Fabulous Spinster said...

Hi Michelle,
I'm a friend of Chuck's and I wanted to tell you how fabulous these photos are. In fact, I would love to purchase a print of the black and white. Can you give me the info?
my email is
dschmalie@yahoo.com
again, wonderful work!
thanks!